Twelve teams representing innovations in products and services in sectors as broad as health, cleantech, legal and more are competing in the finalist pitch round of the 18th annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. More than half of them are names familiar to our team!
Businesses that have worked with the Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC), Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network or both:
- Atrility Medical of Madison, working to bring cardiac medical devices to market by integrating healthcare, business and engineering specialists
- Compost Crusader of St. Francis, empowering individuals and organizations to divert organic material from the landfill in an economically and environmentally sustainable way (see their success story, too)
- eCourt Reporters of Burlington, providing attorneys direct access to court reporter and legal videographer services in any location across the United States
- Estrigenix Therapeutics of Milwaukee, striving to improve women’s health through estrogen research and product development
- Nurse Disrupted of Fitchburg, bridging the digital divide in health care through simple, cost-effective technologies for resource deserts
- ReNeuroGen of Elm Grove, developing systems pharmacology therapies with a focus on neurological and pulmonary disease indications
- Universal Real Time Power Conversion of New Berlin, is developing a multi-functional power conversion solution with high frequency and bandwidth to support power hardware in loop simulation and to achieve compact low-cost energy-efficient power systems in aircraft/shipboard/micro grid applications
What’s next? On June 2, finalists will present their five-minute pitches to the panel of judges and the audience at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, where winners will be announced.
Congrats to all of the entrepreneurs pursuing this opportunity and chasing their dreams!
Meet some of our other clients who made it to the twenty-five entry finalist round.